The amplifier is designed for the L band operating at frequencies within 1030 to 1090 MHz as pulsed power amplification process. This unit employs solid state LDMOS transistor technology in order to obtain reliability and high efficiency. Typical Pulsed Performance provides 1kW peak with a repetition period of 100μsec and Duty Cycle of 2% max.
Technical Specifications (th = 25 °C ; 50 OHm loaded ; Vdc = +48Vdc)
Typical pulsed RF performance at 100 μs Pulse Width – Duty Cycle 2%
- Frequency range: 1030 to 1090 MHz
- Class operation: B saturation
- Input ‐ output impedance: 50Ohm
- Input return loss: >10 dB
- Input power: 20W max.
- Power Gain: 17dB Min.
- Output power: 1kW peak
- Pulse mode: 100μsec period; 2% duty cycle
- Pulse drop: ≤ 0.5dB
- Efficiency (100 μs Pulse, Duty Cycle 2%): > 45%
- Power supply requirement: 48VDC ±2%; 1.8 A
- RF input / output connector: solder post (SMA option)
- Mismatch tolerance: 2:1 any phase
- Harmonics emission: ≤ 40 dBc
- Size: 80 x 120 x20mm
- Weight: 400g approx