Designed for band I amplification as final and driver stage, it includes only one device capable of 50W RF output. The RF module is provided of the simple processing to satisfy all typical controls necessary for driver application in the high power amplification chain, by processing and managing the signals of Power input , Power gain adjustment, Phase in/out adjustment, RF switch-off.
Technical Specifications (th = 25 °C ; 50 OHm loaded ; Vdc = +48Vdc)
- Frequency range: 47 to 88 MHz
- Class operation: AB linear
- Input ‐ Output impedance: 50 OHm
- Input return loss: >15 dB
- Input power: 0.5 Wps max.
- Output power: 50W p.s. (10W DVB)
- Harmonics emission: <30dBc
- Power supply requirement: +48Vdc ±2% ; 4A max. ; +12V ; -5 Vdc 0.1A max
- Drain efficiency: > 35 % @ 50W CW
- Heat sink requirement: < 0.3 °C/W
- RF input / Output: Input SMB jack ; Output solder post
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +45°C
- Relative humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- Size: 60 x 100 x 15mm
- Weight: 100gr.
- Power input detection: +3V = 0.5W input
- Power output detection: +3V = 50W output
- Power gain: -5 to +10V = 20dB range
- Phase in/out: +4 to +24V = 60° range
- RF switch-off: close contact to GND