Designed for band I amplification as pre driver stage and final amplifier in BI modulators, it includes only one device capable of 15W RF output. The RF module is designed in a very compact package, providing the smallest footprint possible to satisfy all typical need of a compact modulator or pre-driver application in a high power amplification chain.
Technical Specifications (th = 25 °C ; 50 OHm loaded ; Vdc = +48Vdc)
- Frequency range: 47 to 88 MHz
- Class operation: AB linear
- Input ‐ Output impedance: 50 OHm
- Input return loss: >10 dB
- Input power: 0.05W to 0.1W max.
- Output power: 15W p.s.
- Harmonics emission: <30dBc
- Power supply requirement: +48 Vdc ±2% ; 1A max.
- Drain efficiency: > 35 % @ 15W p.s.
- Heat sink requirement: < 0.5 °C/W
- RF input / Output: Input SMB jack ; Output SMB jack
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +45°C ambient
- Relative humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- Size: 56 x 64 x 15 mm
- Weight: 20 gr.