Designed for HF range amplification as pre driver stage and final amplifier for HF modulators, it includes only one device capable of 5W RF output. The RF module is designed in a very compact package, providing the smallest footprint possible to satisfy all typical need of a compact modulator or pre-driver application in a high power amplification chain.
Technical Specifications (th = 25 °C ; 50 OHm loaded ; Vdc = +48Vdc)
- Frequency range: 1,5 to 55 MHz
- Class operation: AB linear
- Input ‐ Output impedance: 50 OHm
- Input return loss: >10 dB
- Input power: 14dBm ( 25mW ) ± 1dB.
- Output power: 5W CW or PEP
- Harmonics emission: <25dBc
- Power supply requirement: +48 Vdc ±2% 1A max. (quiescent current 0,5A typical).
- Heat sink requirement: < 0.7 °C/W
- RF input / Output: Input SMB jack ; Output SMB jack
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +45°C ambient ( 85°C max baseplate )
- Relative humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- Size: 56 x 64 x 15mm
- Weight: 20 gr.