Designed for analog and digital TV transmitters and transposers this RF amplifier incorporates, simple design based on microstrip and stripline technology, PTFE PCB, planar balun and pushpull LDMOS to enhance ruggedness and reliability. Very low thermal resistance is obtained by means of a silver plated copper base‐plate coupled with latest generation printed circuit board material and devices. The RF block amplifier (pallet) is easy replaceable without any soldering and alignment, it comprises circuits for stabilising the operating point and current monitoring readout.
Technical Specifications (th = 25 °C ; 50 OHm loaded ; Vdc = +48Vdc)
- Frequency range: 47 to 88 MHz
- Class operation: AB linear
- Input ‐ Output impedance: 50 OHm
- Input return loss: >13 dB
- Input power: 2 Wps max. (ATV) / 0.8 Wrms max (DVB‐T)
- Output power: 1000 Wps max (ATV) / 300Wrms max (DVB‐T)
- Power gain: 28.5 dB ± 0.7 @ 600W CW
- Harmonics emission: <30dBc
- Power supply requirement: +48Vdc ±2% ; 40 A max.
- Protections: VSWR = 2:1 @ 600W CW / Overdrive 3dB cont.
- Drain efficiency: > 55 % @ 700W CW
- Heat sink requirement: < 0.04 °C/W
- RF input / Output: Solder post
- Size: 129,5 x 146,5 x 20 (H) mm
- Weight: 850gr.