The series belongs to the Medium Power VHF product family of FM Radio Transmitters fully solid state technology, air cooled. The TX02 high power family is operating in the Band II or Band I (OIRT) for FM stereo sound broadcasting, with 3 to 5kW output power capability and exciter built-in. The equipment is fully compliant with the personnel safety requirements as specified in EC 215. The transmitters have been designed to offer to the customer high performances, high reliability and great simplicity in their operation and maintenance procedures.
- BROADBAND frequency synthesizer, without any other tuning or alignment.
- MONOPHONIC & STEREOPHONIC according to the CCIR rec. 450-2 standard.
- RDS & SCA subcarriers input capability.
- HI-FI quality modulated signal, with low residual noise and distortion.
- AES-EBU digital interface (Option).
- RDS encoder (Option).
- RF Signal free from spurious and harmonic signals.
- LD-MOS last generation in order to have wide band, reliability, and high efficiency (>73%)
- Redundant 6 x 1,2kW RF power amplifiers modules.
- Redundant 3x3,5kW independent AC/DC Power Supplies
(2,5kW still available with one PS failure and 1kW available with two PS failures)
- Dual Drive ; 1+1 ; N+1 Redundancy configuration capability.
- High Tolerance mains voltage (±20 %) is accepted by the transmitter.
- Mains Protection System by means of Surge Arrester System (option).
- Remote Operation compliant to IEC 864-1 rule (all option are available).
- Control System with full micro controlled adjustment , including fault finding.
- PROTECTION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS:
- Block against emission on spurious frequencies
- Reflected power
- Modulation limiter
- High Capacity Air cooling system fully integrated.
- Ultra Compact design only 4 Rack Units (19”) and 30kg weight.
Dowload PDF File
How to Order :
TX02-302F – 3kW Transmitter
TX02-402F – 4kW Transmitter
TX02-502F – 5kW Transmitter
-D – AES/EBU Digital I/O Board
-R – RDS Coder Board
-W – Web GUI Interface Board