INT-DS2 is a new generation DVB-S/S2 Modulator for satellite broadcasting. This product fully complies ETSI300421 and ETSI302307 standards and due to possessing several features it is considered as one of the best modulators in this class available in the market. The main feature of this product is its high level of reliability which guarantees the highest uptime in the network. This modulator not only accepts MPEG transport streams on ASI interface but also fully supports TSoIP and special care was taken to cope with jittery transport streams over IP. On the other hand the modulated carrier is available either on L Band or IF frequencies including 70 or 140 MHz through separate connectors. It should be mentioned that when IF output is activated a replica of signal is also available on L-band output on a fixed frequency for monitoring purposes. Also a switchable 10 MHz reference signal and optional 24 Vdc or 48 Vdc for an outdoor BUC is multiplexed on the L-band interface. INT-DS2 is equipped with an advanced feature set. One of them it is the ability to perform BISS encryption on input TS components prior to transmission. Another remarkable feature is the DVB-CID as a means of uplink station identification. This mechanism plays a vital role in
interference source recognition in satellite networks. INT-DS2 currently supports parts of DVB-S2x standard and therefore is able to transmit up to 200Mbps. Such a capacity makes it possible to transmit 40 SD quality or 10 HD quality video programs coded by H.264 via a single transponder which is a significant ability for broadcasters. It should be noted that the hardware of INT-DS2 is designed based on future extendibility. Hence achieving higher transmit bitrates as well as implementing new features like multiple TS input along with variable coding and modulation (VCM) mechanism is possible just with a simple firmware update. Although being rich in features and taking advantage of new technologies, INT-DS2 is designed using last generation components, resulting to be more economic in comparison with similar products in satellite broadcasting market.
- In compliance with DVB-S/S2/DSNG and in partial compliance with DVB-S2x standards.
- Supporting up to 200Mbps at ASI and 80Mbps at TSoIP input.
- Capable to perform BISS encryption on input services prior to transmission (optional).
- Supporting up to 45Msym/s symbol rate with 1sym/s steps.
- Providing modulated signal on L band or IF frequencies (70MHz or 140MHZ).
- Supporting DVB-CID in compliance with ETSI-TS103129 standard.
- Control and monitoring through web or SNMP over IP networks.
- Easy software upgrading using web or USB port.
- Equipped with reserve power supply (optional).
Dowload PDF File
How to Order:
INT-DS2 – DVB S/S2 Satellite Modulator