The PA10 series belongs to the Very High Power Scientific application product family of fully solid state technology, liquid cooled amplifier. The PA10-552FL is operating at the frequency from 310MHz to 360MHz, with 5,5kW CW output power with the capability to operate with pulsed signal, maintaining a very high linearity. The amplifier have been designed to offer to the customer high performances, high reliability and great simplicity in operation and maintenance procedures, being at the same time extremely compact obtaining the nominal power of 5,5 kw in three 19” racks units. The RF section combines 6 RF final amplifiers of 1kW, and is driven by a dual stage high gain pre driver, with all the relevant controls section. Three AC/DC power supplies are enclosed in each module, for a high redundancy in case of failure.
- FULLY SOLID STATE amplifier modules.
- 310÷360MHz operating frequency.
- CW and Pulsed Signal operating mode.
- 50mW input power (+17dBm) / 1mW input power (0dBm).
- >60% Efficiency (Cooling system included ).
- RF Signal free from spurious and harmonic signals.
- LD-MOS of last generation in order to have ruggedness, reliability, and high efficiency.
- Redundant 6 x 1kW RF amplifiers modules.
- Redundant 3 x 3,5kW AC/DC Power supplies.
- IEC 215 compliant with the personnel safety requirements applied.
- Remote Operation compliant to IEC 864-1 rule (all option are available).
- PROTECTION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Current max.
- Reflected power.
- Temperature max.
- High Capacity Liquid cooling system fully integrated.
- Ultra Compact design up to 5,5kW in just three 19” Rack units height.
Dowload PDF File
How to Order :
PA10-552FL – 5,5kW Amplifier